HEF-Georgia Chapter organized a Networking Event on Feb 21st evening at Ashiana Banquet Hall.
The goals and objectives of the event was to continue the journey of economic collaboration, as it shares the networking platform with entrepreneurs, startups and investors to create economic activity in Atlanta, Georgia. The event was attended by 50 Atlanta Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Investors and Startups who participated and shared ideas.
1. Startup Know How: Mr. Shiv Aggarwal who is a successful business entrepreneur and owner shared his own experience on how to start a business.(look for next sequel on how to organize a business in the follow up HEFGA event).
2. Investors: Leaders from Quantum National Bank shared various investment options for startups and small business owners about the SBA investment options. It was great engaging and insightful session.Thank you Amy and Team.
3. Feature a Startup Company: Rahul Seth, who is a budding Hindu entrepreneur shared his own startup experience and about their creative innovation in digitizing and automating the mundane chores of our daily laundry system, please find more details https://unwrinkly.com. This product has won top 5 among 200 ideas shared at Future Works Incubator NY agency. Please reach out to Rahul Seth ([email protected]) if you are interested in investing in this creative startup.
For your information, typically we will follow these 3 themes in all our events:
1. Startup know how
2. Panel discussions with successful entrepreneurs
3. Feature a startup and share their experience.
Of course, Networking!
What’s in it for members who participate in these events:
1. Access to and networking opportunity with successful Business professionals and entrepreneurs.
2. Facilitate speaking opportunities
3. Georgia, US, India and Rest of the World Economic Trends
4. Mentorship for people who want to start a new business
5. Opportunity to coach and help business professionals in launching a new business
6. Access and availability of investors who are looking to invest.
7. Workshops and seminars on business startups, trade mission, business delegations and technology trends.
We are always looking for volunteers who want to take active participation and looking to give service back to the community. Reach out ([email protected]) to us if you have an idea and a startup you would like to feature in our next upcoming events (in May, Aug, Nov ’2019).